- Age 55+
- 157 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 3
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Doctor/Care Giver Kingsport Family Practice
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, under 1 month
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Osteoporosis, Spondylolisthesis, Compression fracture, Scoliosis, Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction, Muscle Strain
When I walk my back hurts,struggle to walk and stand still plus sit. I need sometimes to put an ice pack on my back. I was also born Cerebral Palsy.I am stiff when I first get up of the morning. This has limit my ability to do things outside.