- Age n/a
- 150 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Keene, NH
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
I don't have a life. I'm in constant pain, can't stand or sit for more than 5 mins without having to do the opposite. I can't mop floors or anything of that nature. Suffering since 2000. I can't go anywhere that requires walking any amount of distance. Herniated disc, bulging disc, fibromyalgia, arthritis and depression,anxiety and panic, irregular heartbeat, palpitations. I'm a mess and nobody can help or insurance won't pay. It's crazy.