- Age 55+
- 200 lbs
- 5' 7"
- Lonoke, Arkansas
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, under 1 month
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion)
I'm in constant pain from time I get up until I go to sleep. Here lately it's been a lot of pain all the time. On a scale of 1 - 10 I used to get a lot of 3 days. Now it's mostly 5 - 7 with some 8 days.
I own and run a sod farm so I am very active. Work on equipment. Handle sod, chemicals and parts. Drive equipment. I also do yard work around the house.