- Age 55+
- 200 lbs
- 5' 3"
- cape coral, fl
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion)
I have had problems with my back for a long time and have spinal stenosis. Years ago I tried nerve block and that seemed to work the best. Since moving I am having a hard time finding a doctor that can help my condition. Lately, I have pain in my left shoulder and right knee. I have had cortisone shots in the knee that helps. Hopefully my primary care doctor can inject the shoulder when I go in a couple weeks.