- Age 55+
- 175 lbs
- 5' 6"
- New Kensington pa
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Scoliosis
I can only do little at a time when I bend down one time OK then second time forget it. My back on right is so tight I feel it is going to break like a piece of wood. My left is in slot of pain but it don't feel like it will break in half . I feel like I will walk bent over and not straighten up. I am 54 years and have the back of a 80 year old my doctor said.