- Age 55+
- 200 lbs
- 5' 6"
- Marshall Texas
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 2
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
I am constantly having deep down joint stiffness and soreness to left lower back down left buttock to back of left knee. My right lower back is fused from L3 to S1. Also when I bends forward I get electrical sensations throughout my groin and inner thighs for approximately 45 to 60 seconds.