- Age 55+
- 135 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Forney, Tx
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 1
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy)
I had my back sugry about 35 years ago after testing they found tumors growing around my spinal cord, all were removed with good results. I am being tested now to have a nerve block put in. I can do some things with out pain but not much. Can't lift great grand kids or play rough with them. If they can do something to last as long as the last one that is all I need. The tumors they removed were not letting the blood flow through my spine. Thankful I had it.