- Age 55+
- 316 lbs
- 5' 7"
- McKinney, Texas
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion)
Very little as I have diabetes and the feeling in my legs from the knees is gone. I have trouble walking. I do try physical therapy but it is of little help. I have to be careful walking and standing up as my legs will go to sleep.