- Age 55+
- 185 lbs
- 5' 9"
- Ann Arbor MI
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Diagnosis Degenerative Disc Disease
I sit way too much. I do twice weekly circuit training with back problems in mind. I get a massage weekly. I take ibuprofen when it is bad.