- Age 55+
- 200 lbs
- 5' 6"
- Lonoke, AR
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, under 1 month
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion)
I wake up in the morning in pain and go to bed in pain. Some days are a lot worse than others. I own and work on a sod farm which requires a lot of different physical activities. This makes it difficult to do my job and also to enjoy my days off.