- Age n/a
- 161 lbs
- 5' 7"
- Chicago, IL
- Injury Status Cured
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 0 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Not at all
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for 1-3 months
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Not at all
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? No pain
Low back, Gluteal and radiating right lower extremity pain arose shortly after a knee replacement. Your spinal alignment is effected by so many factors but be patient and positive as you recover. Keep moving and don't give up!