- Age 55+
- 200 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Long Beach, Ca
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Spondylolisthesis
I have basically been aware of places to sit because sitting really takes the pain away. Walking for any time is difficult - sitting is such a blessing. I swim for activity. And I do some stretching and core exercises on the floor mostly. I am a conductor of choirs and orchestra and this causes pain as well. Sitting is what is best for me.