- Age 55+
- 230 lbs
- 5' 1"
- sparta , tn. 38583
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
Not able to do simple things like just cleaning my house . Can't to activities i used to do , like walking , shopping , nothing that requires you to do a lot of walking and standing . I can't stand up and doing anything for more than 10 min. then have to sit down . Sitting relieves it , after i sit about five min. i can get up and do a little bit more , then have to sit down again .