- Age 55+
- 108 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Wilson, NC
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 2
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Scoliosis, Muscle Strain
After spinal fusion I was able to get up after bending down. Sciatic nerve has been terrible before both surgeries, and after many epidurals. Feels like Sciatic nerve is impinged in SI joint now. Epidurals no longer working. Neurosurgeon wanted to do another surgery (part 2), said I has some scoliosis. I also have neck disc, stenosis problems from a car accident from over 25 yrs. ago. I did go to see a Chiropractor then, many times.