- Age 55+
- 175 lbs
- 5' 3"
- SHAWANO, WI
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 1
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Degenerative Disc Disease, Facet Syndrome/Sprain, Scoliosis
CONSTANT PAIN. SEEMS LIKE NO RELIEF. TOMORROW THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE ME 2 INJECTIONS IN LUMBAR FACET 3 - HAD SPINAL FUSION IN L4-5. CONSTANT PAIN IN LOWER BACK AND RIGHT & LEFT LEGS (THIGHS). NOTHING SEEMS TO HELP HAVE HAD INJECTIONS IN THE HIP - S1 SACRO JOINTS.