- Age 35-54
- 140 lbs
- 5' 4"
- travis air force base ca
- Injury Status Recovering
- Number of Surgeries 1
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 0 - 6 Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for 3-12 months
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion)
i could only walk a few feet. could not sit, but only lay on one side with my leg elevated. My left leg had lost all reflexes. when I walked the left leg would drag behind. after 3 weeks of PT my symptoms worsened. within a week i had surgery, L-4 L-5 S-1 . the surgery went great. my surgeon. informed me that would be a week area and anytime i would have inflammation it would be affected. every month when i would have pre-menstral swelling i would have to constantly ice on my. if I didn't I my back would go out for up to a week.