- Age 55+
- 158 lbs
- 5' 0"
- Muskegon, mi.
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteoporosis, Scoliosis
I hurt every morning...after taking .....Lodine..muscle relaxer...and tramidol.....I start to get some relief after an hour ........of sitting in a chair.......medications again at noon....and again at bedtime