- Age 55+
- 220 lbs
- 5' 10"
- Wichita, KS
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 1
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for 1-3 months
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Spondylolisthesis, Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
It makes it hard to work even at desk job. I can't travel or do things with friends like I used to. I can't stand for more than a few minutes, walk a block without pain. I have to use a chair in shower. It just starts running your life and nothing fixes it!