- Age 55+
- 279 lbs
- 5' 8"
- red cliff wisconsin
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 4+
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis
i had an mri 2 years ago and last year i slipped on black ice and i fell on my back left side before this i did shots, pt, and chiropractor i am thinking since my fall something else happened to my back because the treatments i received did NOT help i feel that i need to have a new mri done because of my fall.