- Age 55+
- 260 lbs
- 6' 0"
- Santa Paula, Ca. 93060
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 0 - 6 Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis)
I am unable to walk for any considerable distance without limping and starting to feel pain in the groin area. Difficulty in lifting my right leg to get into the shower. Stiffness on the right side of my body from hip to my ankle.