- Age 55+
- 132 lbs
- 5' 1"
- Injury Status Recovering
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? A little bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Degenerative Disc Disease, Spondylolisthesis
Haven't been able to play tennis for 6 months. Would like to get back to it. I do play pickleball but need to limit some due to back pain. I try to do as much cross training as possible. Including walking, biking, water aerobics, Aqua Zumba and pickleball. Used to do yoga but apprehensive due to some poses causing pain.