- Age 55+
- 166 lbs
- 5' 1"
- rogersville, tn
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 3
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Osteoporosis, Compression fracture, Muscle Strain
would it have been better to not have had kyphoplasty surgery when my vertebra started compressing and should I have surgery for my spinal stenosis? should I be more active or rest more for pain relief? Would having nerves killed or burnt be a help for this type of injury and pain?