- Age 55+
- 115 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Bloomington, Il
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 2
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? A little bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Osteoporosis
I'm tired of being in pain all day and tired of wearing a brace. I do lots of housework, laundry and some yardwork.
I wear a brace almost all day and do exercises every day. Take meds to ease the pain.