- Age 55+
- 160 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Wichita, Kansas
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Mild
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Spinal Stenosis, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion)
I can still work pretty good but only for a short time and then I have to rest for a bit. I use ice packs a lot when the back hurts. The disc injury has affected my bladder control. I have just finished 24 treatments of Deep Tissue Laser Therapy, Decompression Therapy and Chiropractic Therapy. These treatments have helped a lot with no more leg cramps and the pain in my back is lessor. Still have the bladder problem. But all in all I am happy with the results of these treatments. I will continue maintenance treatments.