- Age 55+
- 180 lbs
- 5' 4"
- HINESVILLE GA.
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 1
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Spinal Stenosis, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion)
not able to do anything active if I tried to do some walking my back would hurt so badly" as a result am afraid to do anything active" I am unable to stand for any long period" am not able to do any bending