- Age 55+
- 215 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Las Vegas nevada
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease
Retired for 40 years. 84 yrs old taking gabapentin 100 mg. And flexeril 10 mg morning and night since August 2016. I have burning sensation in lower back if I stand for 10 or 15 minutes so not able to do that much, or exercise. I use a walker all the time because both medications cause unsteadiness on your feet, and make me tired all the time. Back surgeon doesn't want to do surgery, says I would need about 3 months to recuperate and he couldn't guarantee I would be any better after surgery and could be worse. seeing a pain management dr. Every 4 months. Do what I can when I can and take I day at a time.No pain sitting or lying down.