- Age 55+
- 200 lbs
- 5' 10"
- Syracuse, NY
- Injury Status Recovering
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, under 1 month
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Scoliosis, Muscle Strain
I have had problems for over 20 years. It flares up from time to time and makes everyday activities nearly impossible. It might act up if I just bend to pick up something on the floor or carry something that is a little heavy.