- Age 55+
- 205 lbs
- 5' 3"
- wilkesbarre, pa
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion)
Movement very limited.Cannot walk for any length of time. Painful to carry any item over a couple of pounds for more than even a few minutes. Practically have to crawl or pull myself up stairs since painful to walk normally while holding on to railing. I've had 3 cortisone injections and scheduled to have my 3rd injection on round 2 which is nerve root injections. Now experiencing SEVERE pain in right leg between knee & ankle which is improving , somewhat, from this last round of treatment.