- Age 55+
- 140 lbs
- 5' 1"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 2
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Facet Syndrome/Sprain, Compression fracture
having failed back surgery, cut nerve after last surgery, I do not indulge in much anymore.
Pain goes from back to hips after standing too long.
Would love to find a treatment to allow me some relief at least for a few months.