- Age 55+
- 210 lbs
- 4' 11"
- stow oh
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 1
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Osteoporosis, Spondylolisthesis
yes I have pain when I walk or stand for to long about 15 min. I had surgery on my top of my back infection under spinal cord. It was not caused by injury. Now I have problems with lower back. I was put on disability at 59 I am now 66.