- Age 55+
- 150 lbs
- 5' 0"
- tulsa ok
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Facet Syndrome/Sprain, Osteoporosis, Scoliosis
makes every thing difficult .walking, setting, laying down is also uncomfortable. some days are better than others. but most of the time it is pretty bad. some times i have to lay on the floor . laying on a hard surface gives me temporary relief.