- Age 55+
- 146 lbs
- 5' 7"
- Tacoma WA
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 2
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Mild
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Muscle Strain
Back tires and aches when swing dancing. I am 89 years old. I perform planks, squats, bridges, bird dogs, upward wall stretches, various arm and shoulder exercises, cobra stretches, abdominal stretches and strengthening (no sittups) .