- Age 55+
- 170 lbs
- 5' 2"
- East Freetown Mass.
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion)
In every way possible, can't stand to long, can't sit to long. Afraid to go for walks alone in case I fall. Doing house work, cooking can't enjoy my granddaughter is the worse my life has never been the same since I hurt my back!