- Age 55+
- 210 lbs
- 4' 10"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 1
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Spondylolisthesis
I CAN ONLY STAND 15 MIN. WALKING IS PAINFUL. PAIN IS IN MY LOWER BACK HAD SURGERY ON MY UPPER BACK. I MUST HAVE ICE PACK ON TO CLEAN ONE ROOM A DAY. MY BACK DOSE NOT BEND GAINED A LOT OF WEIGHT GOING TO PAIN MANAGEMENT GETTING STEROID SHOTS IN PINE.