- Age 55+
- 5' 9"
- Warminster pa.
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 2
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Scoliosis, Muscle Strain
Every day is a struggle. Sometimes pain is near unbearable. Doctors don't seem to care, attitude is live with it but will only give enough pain meds to make it through the day. Tests take forever and special it's are like your not my problem I didn't get involved until others. No new options offered . Doctors do not listen to patient and seem to have tunnel vision.