- Age 55+
- 180 lbs
- 5' 8"
- Hot Springs Arkansas
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for 1-3 months
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Spinal Stenosis
I have arthritis of my lower spine. I do daily stretch exercises, seem to help somewhat. Have to do these everyday. I am very active. I swim, golf and take care of my own home. Cleaning is the hardest thing to do because of all the bending.