- Age 55+
- 128 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Salem Oregon
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 1
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteoporosis
I have been in pain for five years. Spinal arthritis is the major problem. I had the procedure where they burn the facet joints. Very painful and no improvement. I belong to a Medicare. HMO and there procedures are numbered. You have to do this before you get the next procedure. I will probably be dead before my back pain is gone. I'm 71.