- Age 55+
- 313 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Grand Rapids, Mi
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 0 - 6 Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, under 1 month
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Degenerative Disc Disease
It also causes pain from my right knee down to my ankle. I gimp around all day and carry a heavy bag. I'm a Home Health Registered Nurse and drive alot. I had bilateral knee replacement surgery in 2003 and the other in 2005. I developed a staph infection in the right leg that's bothering me now. The right knee frequently " gives out " during the day.