- Age 55+
- 157 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Bourne, ma
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 4+
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Spinal Stenosis, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Spondylolisthesis, Compression fracture, Scoliosis, Muscle Strain
Laser regencies me to much scar tissue. What you see on tv diabetic pain in feet I have all over. Have tried everything. 17 mri's last one on left hip. Bathroom habits terrible never had before. Doesn't feel like left leg is attached to pelvis.