- Age 55+
- 137 lbs
- 5' 2"
- DeLand, FL
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Scoliosis, Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
I have always done my own housework and yard work as well as electrical and plumbing repairs, painting, etc. now I let things go until I absolutely have to do them. Somehow, I can manage to work through the pain. The only thing that has helped so far is core strengthening and stretching. But I have a ways to go to say I am out of pain.