- Age 35-54
- 165 lbs
- 6' 0"
- Kiruna Sweden
- Injury Status Cured
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Not at all
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for 1-3 months
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Not at all
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? No pain
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Scoliosis, Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction, Muscle Strain
The only thing that has helped me in any lasting way was the Gokhale method. I had severe dibilitating pain for 10 years despite a high performing athlete since childhood with lots of excercise. The back pain affected my sleep severely for a big portion of that decade wich of course was an additional stress. I have now been completely pain free for three years thanks to the Gokhale method, nothing else has worked for me.