- Age 55+
- 260 lbs
- 5' 10"
- Brunswick Maine
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 2
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Spinal Stenosis, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion)
Right now, I can't do much of anything. I have had bone spurs removed and used for wedges in compressed disks. My pain level is a constant 6 or 7. I have had spinal stenosis. I am rodded from L-2 to S-1 and have 10 screws. About 2 years after surgery, I started having pain again. Am having another Epidural soon.