- Age 55+
- 148 lbs
- 5' 1"
- Houlton Maine
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 2
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction, Muscle Strain
All treatments tried worked temporarily and then I was back to square one!!! Not only has this condition affected my life, it has affected those family members and friends I have. And because of two particular medications I tried, I have other diagnosis to contend with: seizures!!!