- Age 55+
- 218 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Florissant MO
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Spinal Stenosis, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion)
Lower back pain with bilateral sciatica and pain in legs and feet, keep me either sitting or lying down. Tried water strengthening movements that helped temporarily. Then tried water aerobics with disastrous results. Constant pain since January 17th.