- Age 55+
- 129 lbs
- 4' 9"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoporosis
I am in pain after doing my housework,that takes about 2 to 3 hours. Can' do too much walking,when unused to be able to walk everywhere,as I don't drive. Can't work as a nursing assistant for over 15/18 years. The corisone shots worked for about a month.