- Age 35-54
- 190 lbs
- 5' 10"
- Farmingdale, New York
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 4+
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Facet Syndrome/Sprain
I have been living with since 1999 and every doctor I've been to has made promised me that each step I have taken would help me. I have had it six surgeries later and I am worse now than when I started. I have had to stop working and almost lost my house due to this injury.