- Age 55+
- 180 lbs
- 5' 0"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteoporosis
I work in pain and come home from work in pain. On the weekends I am limited to what I would like to do as the pain sets me back. I have to take my pain pills religiously and then that just sometimes takes some of the edge off.