- Age 55+
- 210 lbs
- 5' 5"
- Madison, WI
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis
I am retired. Had a knee replaced which infected and had to be taken back out for five months.
Then had breast cancer. After radiation and chemo, three years later had cancer which was in radiated tissues, cancer called angiosarcoma, so another surgery to remove more. Now teeth are abscessing, and having all of them removed. Other knee needs replaced badly, if I can get past all these other things that have to be healed first!
Do not call on my phone... Mailed information is ok.