- Age 55+
- 5' 4"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Spinal Stenosis, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion)
i try and work around the house as much as i can and push myself even when it hurts when i cant stand it any longer i lay down and usually put Ice on the area to freeze it Walking hurts and standing are very painful. Not able to do to much for fun i have a curved spine, spinal stenosis, and herniated disc. My Dr said to never let someone talk me into back surgery , because it may leave me not able to walk again. I also have Sciatica a lot of the time I go to a chiropractor and have him try and stretch out my spine becaus i feel like it is all jammed together. I have taken ibuprofren it just dulls it but it takes 800 mg to do that.