- Age 55+
- 118 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Palo Alto, CA
- Injury Status Cured
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Not at all
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Not at all
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? No pain
I play a lot of tennis. Felt like I couldn't move well, especially bending down, until I learned the Gokhale method. I had thought it was just part of getting old in my 40/50's but it was clearly tied to posture and movement. I am a huge fan of the Gokhale method and recommend it to all my friends. It's natural and logical. You control your own fate.